* To develop and promote an innovative concept of Global Legal Research and Education.
* To disseminate and promote Indian Legal Knowledge throughout the globe.
* To promote inter-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary research-driven academic environment.
* To provide skill based and professional Post-graduate Legal Education.
* To conduct capacity development programmes for law professionals including Lawyers, Judges, and Law Faculty members.
* To promote foreign collaborations and exchange programmes for faculty and students.
* To offer Under-graduate courses in law with research orientation and clinical perspectives.
* To offer a blend of traditional and contemporary subjects of International relevance.
* To prepare and train students for Judicial and allied Legal Services.
* To facilitate practical and skills-based engagements and experiences with International Courts, Supreme Court, High Court,
Tribunals/Forum and other Subordinate Courts of India and abroad.
* To provide practical methods of Clinical Legal Education and training in arbitration, mediation, and other
forms of Alternative Dispute Resolutions.
* To groom a law student into an accomplished legal professional with a wholesome personality.
* To offer diverse certificate and Post-graduate diploma courses.
* To enhance the language proficiency and leadership skills of Law students and Legal professionals.
* To teach and research laws of foreign countries.
* To promote teaching of sanskrit and foreign languages.