* The vision of IIULER, at Goa is to become an institution of excellence which fosters legal education with focus on advancing human dignity, social welfare and justice.
* Our goal is to enable our students to acquire the core competencies - like legal analysis, research and writing, professional aptitude responsibility and ethics - fundamental to embark on a career in law.
* IIULER is committed to providing outstanding legal education so that law professionals are driven to achieve
personal excellence with a goal to serve the public and foster justice. Towards that end, we
offer a collegial and collaborative learning environment in which “socially relevant legal education” is imparted via innovative
teaching methods like “electronic teaching” or “open access teaching” along with traditional teaching and where there is
focus on personalized attention to students by knowledgeable and accessible faculty.
* IIULER will ensure that the law graduates inculcate acumen and acquire knowledge, skills, and integrity to effectively serve national and global communities.
* IIULER is further committed to equipping its students to compete in a globalized world; therefore, its students will also be exposed to the teaching of foreign languages which will greatly enhance their employability.
* IIULER recognizes that excellent and original legal scholarship is a sine qua non of quality legal education as legal scholarship not only informs and enriches the teaching of law, but also shapes and provides direction to legal discourse on
various socially pressing issues not just in academia but also influences judicial, and professional discourse.
* IIULER will derive inspiration from our ancient tradition of teaching and justice system while remaining forward-looking. Its teachers and students fraternity will exemplify a strong tradition of service to society.